Katherine Business Directory
Finance and Loans
Industrial and Mining
Media and Advertising
Showing 7 Categories
Do you like the businesses in Katherine?
Katherine is a town located in the Northern Territory of Australia. It is situated around 320 km south-east of Darwin and is located on the banks of the Katherine River. The town is home to a variety of businesses that cater to the needs of the locals, tourists, and visitors. In this article, we will be exploring the best businesses in Katherine.
1. Katherine Outback Experience: Katherine Outback Experience is a business that provides a unique and authentic outback experience to visitors. The business is owned and operated by Tom Curtain, a renowned horseman, musician, and entertainer. The business offers horse training and riding lessons, live shows that showcase the art of horse training, and music performances. It is a great place to visit if you want to experience the Australian outback. Contact details: (08) 8971 2402.
2. Katherine Cinema: The Katherine Cinema is a movie theatre that is located in the centre of Katherine. The theatre has two screens and regularly shows the latest movies. The cinema is air-conditioned and provides comfortable seating. It is a great place to visit if you want to catch up on the latest movies. Contact details: (08) 8972 1404.
3. Katherine Visitor Centre: The Katherine Visitor Centre is a business that provides a range of services to tourists and visitors. The centre provides information on local attractions, tours, accommodation, and events. The centre also sells souvenirs, maps, and other items that are useful for tourists. It is a great place to visit if you are new to Katherine and want to get information about the town. Contact details: (08) 8972 2650.
4. Katherine Sports and Fitness Centre: The Katherine Sports and Fitness Centre is a business that provides a range of fitness and sports services. The centre has a gym, a swimming pool, a basketball court, and a tennis court. It also offers fitness classes such as yoga and Pilates. The centre is a great place to visit if you want to stay fit and active while in Katherine. Contact details: (08) 8972 1919.
5. Katherine Art Gallery: The Katherine Art Gallery is a business that showcases the work of local artists. The gallery has a collection of paintings, sculptures, and other artworks. The gallery also hosts art exhibitions and events. It is a great place to visit if you are interested in art and want to support local artists. Contact details: (08) 8972 3751.
6. Barkly Homestead: The Barkly Homestead is a business that provides accommodation, fuel, food, and other services to travellers. The homestead is located around 200 km south of Katherine and is situated on the Barkly Highway. The homestead has a motel, a caravan park, a restaurant, a bar, and a fuel station. It is a great place to visit if you are travelling to or from Katherine and need a place to stop and rest. Contact details: (08) 8964 4549.
Katherine is home to a variety of businesses that cater to the needs of locals, tourists, and visitors. These businesses provide a range of services such as entertainment, information, fitness, art, and accommodation. If you are planning to visit Katherine, make sure to check out these businesses and experience all that Katherine has to offer.
Katherine Business Articles